Locally Farmed Organic Vegetable Delivery
20 years of growing organic vegetables and delivering vegetable boxes from our 12-acre farm in Sussex.
What We Do
We produce organic vegetable boxes that are affordable, seasonal, and as fresh and local as possible.
We have different sizes of boxes available for various appetites, from individuals to families.
We are flexible with the items in your boxes. You can change items in your order for something you would like.
Our Organic Farm in Numbers
households per month
Our favourite recipes
- Where Happiness residesHappiness can be in the little things we do no matter how little. If ye be an emperorAnd ye own massive EmpiresJingle thy bells unto the needyFor their joyful heartIsContinue reading “Where Happiness resides”
- My deathFor years now poetry has been a way in which writers express their feelings better. Ranging from the great Williams Shakespeer down to the poet born today. Although some poemsContinue reading “My death”
- Garlic Parmesan PastaIngredients 120ml (1/2 cup) butter 2 tsp. dried basil, crushed 2 tsp. lemon juice 1 1/4 tsp. garlic powder 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt 220g (8 oz.) fettuccine or angel hairContinue reading “Garlic Parmesan Pasta”
- GuacamoleIngredients 4 avocados 2 tablespoons of pico de gallo Juice of 1/2 lime 2 chopped Jalapeño OR 2 tablespoons of crushed red pepper OR 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper 1Continue reading “Guacamole”
- Spiced Pumpkin SoupIngredients 1 Tablespoon butter 1 cup onion, chopped 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon curry powder 1/4 teaspoon cumin 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 2 garlic cloves, crushed 1 cup peeledContinue reading “Spiced Pumpkin Soup”
“Love the flexibility”